With this function you can restart the game. This is essentially
the same as running the game for the first time and so the Game Start
Event will be triggered, as well as the Game End
Event. However it should be noted that certain things will
not be reset when this function is called:
- Global variables will not be re-initialised unless explicitly
coded as such - for example, the built-in global variable
score will not start at zero after a game restart if it
has been modified in the game already.
- The GPU state will not be changed (so if you have set the draw
colour or alpha, for example, it will remain at the changed
- The game speed will remain at whatever you set it in your game
code (if you changed it this change will be perpetuated).
- Any resource from the resource tree that has been changed at
run time within the game - for example if you change the origin for
a sprite resource or shift the position of a path resource - will
not be reset.
- Dynamic resources like buffers, surfaces, data-structures or
imported sprites will also not be cleaned up or removed (although
you may lose references to them, so take care when using this
function to either use global references for the dynamic resource,
or to clean them up before the function is called).
This would restart the game when the player presses the "R"