This function can be used to set a script that will be called at the beginning of every game frame that the camera is assigned to a visible and active view port. You give the unique camera ID value (as returned by the different camera_create functions) and the ID of the script to be called. The order in which scripts attached to cameras and the actual rendering of the camera view is as follows:
- The cameras for all visible and active view ports have their update script called
- Then for each view:
- The begin script for the camera for that view is called
- The draw events are executed for that view
- The end script for the camera is called
- Move to the next active visible view and repeat...
|camera_id||The unique camera ID value returned when you created the camera.|
|script||The script to run each game frame|
The above code sets the begin script for the camera assigned to view port .